Snehal P. Amin, MD Specialties: Dermatology
About Snehal P. Amin, MD
Dr. Amin graduated from Harvard University with dual degrees in Biology and Sanskrit (magna cum laude) and Albert Einstein College of Medicine (alpha omega alpha). After serving as Chief Resident in dermatology at Cornell's New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Dr. Amin completed a one-year dermatologic surgery fellowship and became certified in cosmetic dermatologic surgeries including lasers, liposuction and facial reconstruction. During hiseducational and professional career, Dr. Amin has been awarded numerous research grants for work in melanoma, laser medicine and skin cancer biology. From 2005 to 2010, Dr. Amin served as the Director of Mohs, Laser and Dermatologic Surgery at New York Medical College.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center