Sorana Segal-Maurer, M.D. Specialties: Infectious Disease
Sorana Segal-Maurer, M.D.
Specialties: Infectious Disease
Accepting new patients
Accepting virtual visit
Additional Locations for Sorana Segal-Maurer, M.D.
- 56-45 Main StreetInfectious DiseaseFlushing
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health Services Ullicare
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Priority
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Child Health Plus
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue Senior
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare Advantage
- Pacificare National
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Empire
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
- Weill Cornell Aetna
Video Visits are Available
Save time by skipping the trip to the doctor's office and video conference with your NewYork-Presbyterian provider instead.
About Sorana Segal-Maurer, M.D.
Dr. Sorana Segal-Maurer is a board certified Internal Medicine physician specializing in Infectious Disease located at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Flushing, NY. She received her medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and completed her residency in Infectious Disease. Dr. Segal-Maurer is board certified in Infectious Disease and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Montefiore Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: Jacobi Medical Center
- Infectious Disease