Steven Bodine, M.D. Specialties: General Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
Steven Bodine, M.D.
Specialties: General Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
Accepting new patients
915 Palmer Rd
, NY 10708
About Steven Bodine, M.D.
Dr. Steven Bodine is a board-certified ophthalmologist trained at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He has completed a two year fellowship in vitreoretinal disease and surgery at the Schepens Research Institute and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary - Harvard Medical School.Dr. Bodine has a teaching positions at Albert Einstein College of Medicine as an Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology where he teaches and lectures the resident physicians.Dr. Bodine has published in major scientific journals and is involved in ongoing research projects and clinical trials.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Internship: Hillside Hospital/Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai Medical School, NY
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center