Stewart A. Levine, M.D. Specialties: Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Stewart A. Levine, M.D.
Dr. Stewart Levine is a board certified Ophthalmologist practicing in Bayside, NY. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College, completed his residency and fellowship training in Ophthalmology. He has had a longstanding interest in oculoplastic surgery and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Levine has been involved in the use of both non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic surgery since its inception in the United States several years ago.
Dr. Levine has a unique advantage and understanding when dealing with new technologies, and allowing him to accurately visualize the multi-dimensional facial structural relationships necessary to achieve excellent results in cosmetic procedures. With this special background in engineering, he has optimally adapted and applied these procedures to yield the very best results for his patients undergoing cosmetic enhancement.
Dr. Levine is constantly investigating new developments in this rapidly changing and exciting field, and is a pioneering expert in the use of new techniques and applications for Botox and new state-of-the-art filler materials as they are brought to market in the United States. This constant striving for excellence and perfection allows Dr. Levine to achieve better and longer lasting results along with faster cosmetic recovery times.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Laser Refractive Surgery
- Fellowship: NYU School of Medicine
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Residency: NYU School of Medicine