Stuart R. Framm, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
About Stuart R. Framm, MD
Stuart R. Framm, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Department of Medicine and the Division of Infectious Diseases. He received a BA from The Johns Hopkins University and an MD from The University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Framm then completed an internal medicine residency and infectious diseases fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College. His areas of expertise include primary care, preventive medicine, travel medicine, and infectious diseases. Given his special interest in the health of travelers, he received a Certificate in Travel Health from the International Society of Travel Medicine.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Travel Related Infections
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine