Sunil Nath, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Sunil Nath, M.D.
Dr. Sunil Nath is an Internal Medicine physician specializing in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease practicing in Flushing NY. He received his medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Science, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Nath has been in practice for more than 25 years and has been part of New-York-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 1985.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Internship: NY Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Medical School: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency: New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens