Surendra K. Chutani, M.D. Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease
About Surendra K. Chutani, M.D.
Dr. Surendra Chutani is a Cardiovascular Disease physician specializing in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology practicing in Queens, NY. He received his medical degree from R.N.T Medical College University of Rajasthan, completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Chutani is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Internship: Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School: RNT Medical College University of Rajasthan India
- Residency: The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston