Thomas J. Starc, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Additional Locations for Thomas J. Starc, MD
- 3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Thomas J. Starc, MD
Thomas J. Starc, MD, is a clinical cardiologist with an interest in general cardiology. He is the medical director of the Children's Cardiovascular Health Center which specializes in the care of children with high cholesterol and high triglycerides. His research interests include the care of children and adolescents with elevated cholesterol secondary to familial hypercholesterolemia and the management of HIV induced cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Starc received his MD from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed residency at Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center, and fellowships in pediatric cardiology and pediatric pulmonology at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health
- Medical School: Columbia University, School of Public Health
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Medical School: University of California, Berkeley
- Pediatric Cardiology