Thomas T. Chen, M.D. Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- All American Health Enterprises
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health Services Ullicare
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Independent Health Association
- Magna Preferred Magna Care
- One Health Plan
- Physicians Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Thomas T. Chen, M.D.
Dr. Thomas Chen is a board certified Cardiovascular Disease physician practicing in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mont Sinai, completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Cardiovascular Disease and fellowship in Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Chen is certified in Cardiovascular Disease and has been affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 1998.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: St Luke's Hospital
- Fellowship: St. Vincent's Hospital
- Internship: St Luke's Hospital
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: St Luke's Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease