Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Veerawat Phongtankuel, M.D.
Dr. Phongtankuel is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical College and completed his residency at Temple University Medical Center. He joined the Division of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine after finishing his geriatric medicine fellowship at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Phongtankuel is an AFAR/Hartford Foundation COE Scholar and an Empire Clinical Research Investigator Program Scholar. His research interest focuses on improving quality of care for patients at the end-of-life.
Transition of Care
- Degrees: Cornell University
- Degrees: State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Degrees: Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine