William I. Kuhel, M.D. Specialties: Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- VNSNY CHOICE
About William I. Kuhel, M.D.
Dr. Kuhel graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. He trained in General Surgery at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in Manhattan for two years and completed his residency training in Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Indiana University Center. This was followed by a fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. William Kuhel is a Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology and the Richard W. Zirinsky Jr. Professor of Head & Neck Surgery and the Director of the Head and Neck Surgery Service in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- Fellowship: MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Internship: St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center
- Residency: St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center