Xiaoshuang X Yin, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Xiaoshuang X Yin, MD
Dr. Nancy Yin completed her residency in internal medicine at St. LukeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s-Roosevelt Medical Center, and her fellowship in geriatric medicine at the NYPH/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Prior to joining Columbia faculty, Dr. Yin acquired extensive experience at Weill Cornell Medical Center in long-term and post-acute, sub-acute care of older adults. In 2010, she was appointed Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Aging.
Dr. Yin is also Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine. She is a committed clinician-educator. Her clinical interests include booth supportive care and long-term/sub-acute care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Medical School: Bejing School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine