Yunhee Chung, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Yunhee Chung, M.D.
Dr. Yunhee Chung is a Hematology & Medical Oncology physician practicing in Flushing, New York. She received her medical degree from Yonsei University College of Medicine, completed her internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Hematology and residency in Medical Oncology. Dr. Chung is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 1994.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NY
- Internship: Brooklyn Medical Center
- Medical School: Yonsei University, College of Medicine,
- Residency: Brooklyn Medical Center